- Show all articles ( 111 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
SalesAnalysis “Actions > Function” Menu
The SalesAnalysis “Actions>Function” view allows you to export selected documents to Microsoft Excel. This feature works best in a “flat” view (one in which you do not have to “expand” rows) such as Backlog or Unreconciled Commissions.
Exporting Documents to Microsoft Excel
1. Open that SalesAnalysis database, and ho to your preferred view.
2. Select the documents you wish to export.
3. Go to “Actions > Function > Excel Export”
4. Microsoft Excel will launch, and your selected documents will populate the worksheet.
5. Onlt the columns present in the view will export to Excel