- Show all articles ( 111 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
AccountManager Exporting Contacts to Excel
AccountManager provides the ability to export selected contacts’ address information to Microsoft Excel. This feature does not require the address information be visible in the view from which you’re selecting the contacts. Utilizing this feature will result in the following information being exported:
- First Name
- Last Name
- ZIP Code
- Email Address
Exporting Contacts to Microsoft Excel:
1. Open the AccountManager database, and go to your preferred “Contacts” view or a Mail List Folder (see “Correspondence > Mail List Folders” help for more information on creating Mail List Folders).
2. Select the contacts you wish to export.
3. Go to “Actions > Correspondence > Export Contact Addresses to Excel”
[Export Contacts Screenshot]
4. Microsoft Excel will launch, and your selected contacts’ information will populate the worksheet.
5. Print or Save the Microsoft Excel workbook as desired.